Webinar - Captive Insurance: Tailor Made Risk Management
Wednesday, May 06, 2020
11:00a - 12:00p EST
Businesses that have high insurance premiums have often overlook Captive Insurance. Captive Insurance is a great way for a company to keep 50-80% of their insurance premiums in their pocket. The key benefits and guidelines are below. Note that the eligibility guidelines are a rule of thumb, a feasibility analysis is required to determine actual eligibility.
- Keeping a significant amount of your current insurance premiums in a company that you own
- Create a more cost-effective way to cover the need of commercial insurance
- Gives the business owner the ability to re-invest insurance premiums
- Creates another estate planning vehicle that offers the same asset protection as a business
- Enables a business to more effectively manage its insurance risks
- Gives the business the ability to insure risks that most commercial insurance companies won’t, such as; loss of a key contract, key supplier and/or accounts receivable.
General Business Eligibility Guidelines:
- Doing at least $10,000,000 a year in revenue
- Currently paying $250,000 a year or more in insurance premiums