If you're interested in obtaining more information over PTR Plans you can use the below button to schedule a quick introductory Zoom meeting or call with one of our Partners.
You can read more about how a PTR Plan can help employers increase employee retention and profit margins with no capital cost here, or see our latest webinar over how we're helping employers battle the rising costs of inflation here.
The key highlights of a PTR Plan are:
- On average employer’s reduce their payroll tax burden by over 15%
- Employee retention is increased by 59%
- Employees receive tax credits to fund additional benefits
- On average employee benefits quadruple and their take-home pay DOES NOT change
- Out of pocket medical costs for employees are greatly reduced or eliminated
Employer Eligibility Requirements:
- 25 or more full time W2 employees making at least $25,000 a year.
- Employer must currently offer a healthcare plan
Employee Eligibility Requirements:
- Must currently have healthcare (it does not have to be with the employer, it can be through a spouse, parent the exchange ect)
- Must be full-time with the employer
- Must be a W2 Employee
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have an annual income of $25,000 or more with the same employer
Dan Nuwash, MBA is the Founder and Managing Partner of Finance For Thought and can be reached through our website.
TAX- To the extent that this material concerns tax matters, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Each tax payer should seek tax, legal or accounting advice from a tax professional based on his/her individual circumstances.
TAXES- This material is for informational purposes only. Neither APFS nor its Representatives provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal or accounting professional before making any decisions.