A Charitable Estate Replacement Plan is an advanced and proprietary tax strategy that can provide the following benefits:
- A current income tax deduction which avoids up to 50% of your total tax (with a 5 year carry forward)
- Assets contributed grow without tax
- Appreciated assets contributed can be sold or liquidated without tax
- Assets are exempt from gift and estate tax
- Assets are creditor and divorce protected
- Client and heirs maintain total control over the assets in a C.E.R.P.
- Client and heirs will make substantial charitable gifts to their preferred designated charities
You can see how we’re able to do so in the below (13 minute) video, or read my original article covering this strategy.
TAX- To the extent that this material concerns tax matters, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Each tax payer should seek tax, legal or accounting advice from a tax professional based on his/her individual circumstances.
TAXES- This material is for informational purposes only. Neither APFS nor its Representatives provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal or accounting professional before making any decisions.